- EHS MFR Community Hub
Enhance the community’s ability to provide safe, effective, reliable, advanced First Aid through participation in the Emergency Health Services Medical First Response (MFR) program in Nova Scotia.
The purpose of the EHS Medical First Responders (MFR) Stakeholder Relations Committee is to advise the EHS MFR Management Committee on trends, issues or concerns impacting the provincial MFR program.
The objectives of the committee are:
- To identify trends, issues and concerns concerning the EHS MFR program.
- To assist with strategies to address issues and concerns brought forward by the EHS MFR agencies.
- To assist with the implementation of solutions and programs developed to meet the changing needs of the MFR community.
- To provide input in strategic planning for EHS MFR Services.
- To identify the need for subcommittees or working groups that may be required from time to time to advise on short and long term issues.
- To provide input on equipment standards and/or recommend changes to current equipment inventory supplied to EHS MFR agencies.
The EHS MFR program is a provincial network of volunteer, community supported, medical first response teams adequately resourced and competently staffed.