- EHS MFR Community Hub
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do I login to the new EHS MFR Community Hub for the very first time as an existing EHS MFR?
Answer: Welcome to the new EHS MFR Community Hub!
- Click the “Member Login” button at the very top of the www.ehsmfr.ca Community Web home screen.
- Once there, click “Forgot Password” option.
- An email will be sent to you. In the email there will be a “reset” button, click that button and it will take you to the “reset password page”. (if the button does not work on your device, copy and paste the attached link into your web browser).
- Be sure to check your spam folder, sometimes email clients send the password email to junk or spam folders.
- Once the “reset your password page” comes up, enter the email address you use for MFR and enter a new password, then confirm your password. (a reminder that a combination of upper and lower case letters, a number, and a symbol such as a exclamation point needs to be used).
- You are ready to go.
If you still have problems you can download a more detailed tutorial here (PDF FILE)
Question: How do I login if I can’t remember the email address I used with the old MFR website?
Answer: No problem, we got you covered. Send an email to [email protected] or, contact us Monday to Friday at 902-468-3051
Question: What if I am looking to register with EHS MFR as a new member?
Answer: Awesome, glad to have you join our program! Click here to follow the instructions. Once you have read all the MFR criteria and have prepared the necessary documentation follow this LINK
Question: How do I update my contact information within the Community Hub?
Answer: To update your address and phone number, click on the “member details” button on the side bar and then select the “member details” option. To edit your information, click the pencil button at the top right of the “profile details” section. Edit your information and select “save” at the bottom when complete.
To update your email address, click on your name at the top right corner and then select “account settings”. From here you will be able to update your email and password.
Question: How do I update my agencies contact information and details?
Answer: To update your agencies contact information, you must be the MFR Coordinator for your agency. As the agency coordinator you should see an “Agency details” section on the main dashboard. Please contact MFR Services if you are your agencies representative and you do not see this section.
To update your agencies information, click the “Agency Details” button on the dashboard. Once complete, select the “Update” button in the bottom right corner.